Sunday, March 15, 2020

Monday, March 16th, 2020

Well, this is actually starting to feel like a real blog! Me telling you all about my day stressing about what will happen over the next two days, then two weeks... and what about after that?? Please know that as much of me was enjoying the sunshine today and thinking about how great it would be if it shined for the next two weeks straight, I could not stop thinking about all of the what ifs and how I was going to keep you all captivated and motivated via a digital platform. So I settled in tonight and opened up about 25 different tabs of Spanish Teacher recommended Distance Leaning activities- closing each one by one; nope, this wont do, too advanced, too beginner, what's the point? until I stopped the insanity and said, just stick with what they know...

I have some new vocabulary for you. We'll continue to review grammar and we'll look at some new tenses. You will have audio to listen to and texts to read. I will look into formats for us to communicate interpersonally. I will try a few new things. Some technology will not work for everyone. We will work out the kinks.

Please email me with any questions, concerns or cool Spanish moments in your life. mschickler@bmchsd.org

So, let's try this... Here is the new vocabulary. OMGosh, I'm starting to get excited and thinking I should maybe switch to blogging in Spanish.

Aquí está el vocabulario nuevo en formato Google Doc y en Quizlet, el tema se llama Los pasatiempos, las actividades que te gustan hacer en tu tiempo libre, cuando no tienes escuela por un par de semanas... too soon?

Esta presentación de Slides contiene unas paginas para introducir el tema y hacerte pensar. Es para el lunes y el martes.

TAREA: Estudia el vocabulario nuevo por Quizlet. Practica contestando las preguntas abajo.
¿Cuáles son tus pasatiempos? ¿Cuáles son los pasatiempos de los miembros de tu familia?

No comments:

Post a Comment