Friday, March 20, 2020

Fun Friday... finalmente

¿Qué día es hoy? Fun Friday!!! We may have to go with Baile Viernes since Fun Friday usually involves a game in groups but let's see what we can do together. I went through some files and have found a couple of "fun" activities you might have some time to do over the weekend. But as you might recall, we sometimes have to do a little work before we play...

So for today I'd like you all to review this weeks posts to make sure that you've completed the Google Forms for ¿Qué harías tú? and ¿Qué harías si...?

Also, I'd like to try Google Classroom. I will continue to use this blog as our form of daily communication but I'd like to try and move assignments to Classroom. I'll put some optional enrichment activities in there later today as well.

Period 3, please join with the code 3bjyqp2
Period 7, please join with the code 7u3w4ly

Now for the fun - It's a Kahoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment