Monday, March 23, 2020

Mon Mar 23, 2020

Good morning!

I hope you had a no-stress weekend. It seems like some of you have a lot of work and others don't. I personally had a very slow MacBook (maybe the 23 open tabs had something to do with it) and wasn't able to do much online at the speed I would have liked to. Reflecting on that now, it's probably what I needed.  
s l o w - d o w n. 

This week I will ask you to again complete 2-3 assignments but I will also post optional enrichment assignments. Oddly, my laptop is working pretty good this chilly Monday morning.

Your first assignment is posted on Google Classroom. It's an Edpuzzle video with embedded questions. Please complete the Edpuzzle by tomorrow night.
VIP - Log into Edpuzzle with Google and select the email address associated with your Google Classroom account.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at mschickler@bmchsd.org

Go at your own pace...

Image result for patience quotes for students

No comments:

Post a Comment